Offering a comprehensive menu of critical and cost effective solutions
Thompson Global Consulting, LLC (“TGC”), is long-term, successful partner for leading Pharma, Medical Device, and Biotech companies worldwide. TGC focuses on helping clients to understand, strategize, and solve the complex problems facing the industry today.
TGC’s has deep experience in directing complex, multi-phased organizational assessment, development, implementation, strategy projects. Furthermore, TGC consistently supports high profile clients in assessing and mitigating regulatory and strategic risk, identifying and resolving core organizational and process issues, and driving targeted communications channels (and content) within the project teams, cross-functional partners, organizational leadership, and the industry at large.
• Supporting numerous high-profile global M&A due diligence, transition, and LCM regulatory work involving multiple world class Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, OTC, Herbal, and Health Food product portfolios
• Developing global regulatory strategies for world class pharmaceutical and consumer goods companies, identifying regulatory standards and local requirements for various product types and geographies.
• Leading numerous regulatory risk assessments – identifying, categorizing, planning and remediating key value-chain/process failures, functional and organizational issues, and globally derived barriers to business.
• Leading and managing long-term, multi-phased regulatory and compliance strategic development and implementation projects, working directly with Executive Leaders to define, develop, and deliver short and longer term executive, functional, programmatic, resourcing, and partnership roadmaps
• Serving as trusted advisor and “issue resolution specialist” to ensure strategic goals and key projects were aligned with regulatory standards, company culture, communication needs, and training/education standards to minimize disturbances to ongoing business